Social media

Javascript is required to use HSE website social media functionality.

FAQs – How do I report accidents?

The Reporting of Injuries Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 1995 (RIDDOR) require the reporting of deaths or major injuries, over 3 days injuries, certain diseases and certain dangerous occurrences.

Listen to HSE’s Infoline answer this question