Social media

Javascript is required to use HSE website social media functionality.

Cowboys and Gas don’t mix

If you use an unregistered gas engineers you could be putting your life at risk. Anyone employed to work on gas appliances in domestic premises must be Gas Safe registered and competent in that area of gas work. By using a Gas Safe registered engineer, and by checking the back of their ID card to see if they are qualified to do the type of gas work you want, you can be sure that any work completed by them will be done competently and safely.

Find out more