Social media

Javascript is required to use HSE website social media functionality.

Mining qualification

In order to perform certain functions within a coal, shale or fireclay mine, you must possess a certificate from the Health and Safety Executive. To receive a certificate you must fulfill certain criteria relating to academic achievement and practical experience.

View the syllabus